Take Action now to stop Amnesty in Congress!
The House and Senate continue to support mass amnesty for 12-20 million unknown illegal aliens and they plan to keep pushing their amnesty legislation.
1. Call, visit, or email our San Diego Congress members to make your demands known to them - NO AMNESTY, enforce our laws and borders. Its the law! If you can only make one call, please call their DC offices first.
Focus especially on our two Republican Congressmen in San Diego County since they are key to blocking any amnesties in the House of Representatives in 2013.
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Vista)
Vista Office: 760-599-5000, District Director: Bill Christiansen
DC Office: 202-225-3906
Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-El Cajon)
El Cajon Office: 619-448-5201, District Director: Rick.Terrazas@mail.house.gov
DC Office: 202-225-5672
Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Ohio)
DC Office: 202-225-0600 / 6205
The 3 Democrat Reps in San Diego are strongly pro-amnesty for foreign law-breakers. Let them know what you think of their treason to the American People:
Rep. Scott Peters (D)
San Diego Office: 858-455-5550
DC Office: 202-225-0508
Rep. Susan Davis (D)
San Diego Office: 619-280-5353
DC Office: 202-225-2040
Rep. Juan Vargas (D)
Chula Vista Office: 619-422-5963
DC Office: 202-225-8045
* Also call Sen. Marco Rubio's offices and demand that he uphold his campaign promises from 2010 and oppose the Senate Gang's Mass Amnesty Immigration Bill. Rubio is a likely 2016 presidential candidate.
Washington Office: 202-224-3041
Florida Office: 561-775-3360
2. Send free faxes to your elected politicians at www.NumbersUSA.com.
3. Write letters to the editor stating secure our borders, enforce our laws, and no amnesty. Letters@UTSanDiego.com
4. Sign up for free email alerts from FAIR at www.FAIRus.org.
5. Like us on Facebook to keep up with the latest news on San Diego immigration issues: Facebook.com/SanDiegansForSecureBorders